Tuesday 20 October 2015

So Who Am I?

Who am I, you ask?

I am a student  of naturopathy beginning her career, and eventually I want to go into the field of antiaging. In fact, I have been following the Life Extension Foundation since I was 15 :-) I tutor for students of natural health (both in person and Skype), proofread assignments and I want to go into editing and writing publications and presentations for other natural health practitioners.

I am also a semi-professional belly dancer, and last month I had the privilege of being taught by the wonderful Marta Korzun from Ukraine :-)

So this is my blogging debut.....


My Facebook: www.facebook.com/springchickenhealth

My Lulu page: www.lulu.com/spotlight/alexandra_preston/

My Doterra page: www.mydoterra.com/alexandrapreston/

No comments:

Post a Comment